- GBP/EUR opened at 1.1718, traded a high of 1.1758, a low of 1.1686 and closed at 1.1706 representing a 10% fall on the day.
- GBP/USD opened at 1.3133, traded a high of 1.3196, a low of 1.3120 and closed at 1.3153 representing a 0.15%.
- Jeremy Corbyn described his meeting with PM Theresa May as “useful but inconclusive”. Talks are set to continue today.
- MPs backed a bill by one vote (313 to 312) which ensures that PM May must request an extension to the Brexit process in a bid to avoid a no-deal scenario.
- UK services PMI came in weaker than expected at 48.9 vs 51.0.
- US ADP non-farm employment change came in at 129K vs 184K expected.
- US ISM non-manufacturing PMI came in at 56.1 vs 58.1 expected.
- GBP/AUD, GBP/NZD and GBP/JPY are currently trading 1.8504, 1.9412 and 146.55, respectively.
- At 12.30 the ECB monetary policy meeting accounts will be released.
- At 3pm Canada will release Ivey PMI data.
|Currency Pair||Interbank Rate||% Change on Day|
|Time (GMT)||Region||Data Release||Forecast||Previous|
|12:30||EUR||ECB Monetary Policy Meeting Accounts|