- On Friday GBP/EUR opened at 1.1268 before trading a high of 1.1316 before coming off to close slightly lower 1.1262.
- GBP/USD came off 30 points after opening at 1.3386 and closing down at 1.3358.
- EUR/USD opened at 1.1874 and traded a low 1.1817 before recovering to close 1.1859.
- UK current account data came in weaker than expected at -22.8B vs -21.5B expected and final GDP q/q came in as expected at 0.4%.
- Canadian GDP m/m came in weaker than expected at 0.0% vs 0.2%,
- US durable goods orders m/m came in weaker than expected at -0.1% vs 0.5% and new home sales came in better than expected at 733K vs 654K.
- GBP/JPY, GBP/AUD and GBP/NZD are trading 151.81, 1.7264 and 1.8963.
- At 3pm we have US consumer confidence and pending home sales m/m.
|Currency Pair||Interbank Rate||% Change on Day|
|Time (GMT)||Region||Data Release||Forecast||Previous|
|16:00||USD||Crude Oil Inventories||-6.5M|