Role: FX Settlements Administrator – Full Time
Established in 2012 as OSTC Foreign Exchange, Godi Financial offers clients specialised foreign exchange services with an emphasis on trust, transparency, education and competitive exchange rates. With offices in London, Swansea, and Warsaw, Godi already serves over 1000 private and corporate clients and as of August 2018, we had processed in excess of £500m in transactions.
Reporting to the Head of Settlements and Risk, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate processing of FX trades together with their reconciliation.
You will also be required to produce routine management and customer reports. Attention to detail and the ability to use your own initiative will be key however all necessary training will be provided on the job.
A great communicator (written and verbal) and problem solver with good sense of team spirit and positive attitude.
Your background might be in another industry but it’s your professional approach to work, being well organised and being IT literate (including working knowledge of Excel) we are after.
- Timely processing of all incoming funds and outgoing payments
- Using various banking systems and in-house payment systems
- Prioritizing work according to agreed cut off times and satisfying client value date requirements
- Verifying daily bank statements against work
- Reconciling with Sage accounting system on a daily basis
- Monitoring and managing currency accounts held with various banks.
- Performing KYC and AML checks on prospective clients prior to on-boarding
- Setting Clients up in the CRM system, sending welcome letters and account and contact details to new clients
- Liaising with suppliers/ traders/ and clients
- Handling client queries
- Sending out payment confirmations/ requesting MT103’s and necessary documents from suppliers.
- Administration duties as required
- Running Commission reports
- Producing weekly flash profit figures for management.
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s or equivalent A*-C (Essential)
- A level or degree (preferable)
- Proven experience or transferable skills in a similar role (Desirable)
- Understanding and appreciation of procedures and systems
- Ability to work under pressure, maintaining accuracy whilst achieving timescales
What we offer:
We are offering a unique opportunity to join our business and develop your career in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, challenging yet rewarding and supportive environment.
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ holiday rising each full year worked up to 30 days
- Excellent family friendly policies
- Regular social activities and team events
- Cycle to work
- Flat company structure – Genuine opportunity to grow with the business
- Free fresh fruit every day!
How to Apply: